Mobile Satellite Systems
Tariam is Europe’s premier supplier of Mobile Satellite Systems (MSS). We define MSS’s as devices that are completely portable, and that don’t rely on any fixed line infrastructure to connect ‘in the field’.
Depending on the applications you require, and whether you need voice and fax as well as data, Tariam offers a number of different solutions with both global and semi-global coverage to offer you mobile broadband internet and voice, wherever you work.
With flyaway VSAT, we offer the ability to deploy our most dynamic satellite broadband internet solutions quickly into any location. These powerful systems support connection to our Ka Sat Professional Services. We can offer dedicated or shared satellite capacity bookable on demand so you only pay for what you use and 24/7 support.
For dedicated satellite uplink services we offer VSAT flyaway units provisioned with our NewsSpotter service allowing news teams to book the capacity they need whilst on location or on the road.
Ultra Portable Solutions
BGAN offers the ultimate, compact and fast to deploy mobile broadband internet and voice solution with global coverage, ideal for creating a temporary office almost anywhere. As well as offering a platform for mobile users, our BGAN platform allows connectivity in vehicles, on boats and aircraft, and on trains.
With Iridium we can provide voice and low speed data whilst on the move, wherever you are on the planet.
These solutions are also available on short or long term hire.
Our product recommendations will depend on
- Whether you need VPN, data, mobile broadband data, or voice and fax.
- The areas you need connectivity (UK, Europe or Worldwide).
- Whether you want a fixed cost, unlimited data connection for heavy use, or just an occasional use connection with low fixed monthly commitments.
- The acceptable size and weight of the solution required
Our Mobile Broadband Internet Systems support
- VPN connectivity to corporate networks
- Private circuit connections routed off-internet to your own co-location
- Multi user browsing and email networks for location work
- VoIP and analogue voice and fax
- Video or web conferencing
- Uncontended broadcasting video, streaming and radio uplinks (bookable on demand, online, 24/7)
- E-learning facilities and mobile exhibitions