Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
By definition pumps, flow meters, control valves, and environment monitors are often located in the most unforgiving environments from the scorching heat of the desert, to the wind swept, salt ridden conditions of the open sea. The proven reliability of satellite broadband communications to sustain a resilient and reliable ‘always on’ connection for these kind of sites makes our technology ideal for SCADA operations.
Tariam’s SCADA and M2M networks allow us to design and implement a secure and robust network connection into even the harshest and most remote environment, very quickly and cheaply.
Dynamic bandwidth management across our satellite network allows us to integrate solutions where the customer need only pay for satellite capacity actually in use, meaning long term running costs also compare very favorably with ADSL or lease lines.
Advantages of Tariam SCADA solutions:
- ‘Mesh’ or ‘Star’ topography (allowing single hop communications with base)
- Low cost micro units working on solar power where low bandwidth is required
- Equipment and network connections can be easily moved
- Highly reliable with networks remotely monitored 24/7 – 365 days a year
- Virtually worldwide coverage
- Very cost effective compared to land lines
- Rapid implementation
- Bandwidth configuration can be changed remotely with no site visit
Tariam operates SCADA and M2M solutions across a number of different satellite platforms and satellites and we will make specific equipment recommendations depending on mission requirements. Contact us to discuss your projects needs.